Friday, September 24, 2010

What To Do On A Perfect Day?

The sky is blue, the air is crisp and cool...so what I am I going to be doing on such a beautiful day?  Cleaning my studio!  Not really what I'd choose to be doing, but it has to be done and apparently the studio fairies are off enjoying the glorious day so its up to me.

I'd take some "before" pictures so that I could then brag about all my hard work later, but all you would see are:
  • stacks of plastic tubs;
  •  messy litter boxes, although I do clean these at least once a day, my kitties just love to throw litter everywhere;
  • garbage bags filled with fabric, so I can move the cupboard that it is normally stored in; and
  • a big mess on my paint table. 
So instead of a messy studio, here are a couple more pretty pictures from Autumn in the Country:








Have a lovely day dear friends.

5 comments:

  1. oh you are too funny!
    I need to do what you will be doing today, but instead, I am not.
    LOL
    I will just let it go for a few more days and just close the door so it goes away.
    Have fun
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why the studio fairies always have their day off when they are needed ;-).
    Thank you for sharing those pretty fall pictures!
    Have a wonderful weekend, Susan :-)!
    Hugs to you,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on cleaning!!!!!! It's like a snowball effect when you begin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so into the spirit of Halloween, I love all your pictures..I am trying to catch up and I so enjoyed looking at all your past and now posts. Happy Fall, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygosh...that wreath is just gorgeous! Lovely Fall decor!

    -c

    ReplyDelete