Thursday, June 17, 2010

In the Studio - A Glimps of What's Cookin'


I'm not actually in the studio today.  I've gone fishing - literally!  But I wanted to leave a couple of posts for you and hopefully they'll launch when they're supposed to.  Sorry, some of the photos are a little blurry -- I was in a hurry so I can have my posts done by the time Hubby gets home and we're ready to hit the road.

I guess you could say I'm working on a little bit of everything...

I'm calling this one "Fresh Eggs"




And here's a group of holiday characters...

Something for everyone, uh, except Easter.

Patriotic mice...

Christmas & Halloween - my favorites!

Boo!

The key to my ghoulish heart.

And this is Bossy.  She's not as mean as she looks, actually she's quite sweet.
We found her as a kitten with a fish hook caught in her lip. 
She's had a bit of a sneer ever since. 

Thanks for stopping by for studio day.  See you when we get back.

1 comment:

  1. oooo, so cool to see your talent
    that poor kitty! Thank goodness you were there to help her.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete